ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General Electrical Industrial, Commercial and Process Duties.
- Comply with Cloncad’s Quality, Safety and Environmental Systems.
- Ensure full understanding and compliance with Cloncad’s policies and procedures through day to day working.
- Leading project team to ensure a quality Installation is achieved at all times.
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to Maintain the highest quality standards, with a zero snag approach
- Read and interpret information from project construction drawing, project co ordination drawings and project registers.
- Maintaining and growing our Client’s high satisfaction rating of Cloncad
- Managing and oversee the project team to ensure smooth delivery of our projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- IOSH MSIC
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST DEMONSTRATE/ PREFERRED SKILLS
- Demonstrated history of managing medium to large scale contracts
- Strong commercial and technical capabilties
- An ability to solve and close problem without delay
- Ability to follow company processes
- Ability to table progress process solutions to cater for changing environments
- Ability to develop a team around them
- Applications should also have an ability to be thorough and clinical in their role
- Applicant will be presented with opportunity to progress if ability and interest is demonstrated