Cloncad is a leading contractor specialising in the provision of electrical, mechanical, maintenance and fitout services to a range of sectors including Industrial, commercial, data centres, manufacturing, infrastructure pharmaceutical and healthcare.
We are currently looking to hire a Junior Estimator on a full-time permanent basis. The Junior Estimator will report directly to the Commercial Director. The role Is based in our head office in Moyvalley, Kildare, Ireland.
- Tender work packages of materials as directed by the Commercial Director.
- Quantifying drawings to determine the work requirements for each project.
- Creating tender packs to be sent to suppliers and subcontractors for pricing.
- Review quotations from suppliers to ensure they are in line with the works requirements and the specification.
- Raising formal enquiries to the Client where necessary during the tender process.
- Updating of Materials database for estimating system.
- Assisting the Commercial Director in ensuring that cost planning and estimating are accurate and reflect the project specification.
- Presenting final tender documents to senior management prior to submitting to the Client.
- Manage tender timelines to ensure our final price is submitted to the Client on time and in the correct format.
- A background in Construction would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Experience in a similar role is required.
- A trade background would be an advantage.
- Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative.
- Ability to work across various relevant roles within the business.
- Strong Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines.