ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General Electrical Industrial, Commercial and Process Duties.
- Comply with Cloncad’s Quality, Safety and Environmental Systems.
- Ensure full understanding and compliance with Cloncad’s policies and procedures through day to day working.
- Leading project team to ensure a quality Installation is achieved at all times.
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to Maintain the highest quality standards, with a zero snag approach
- Read and interpret information from project construction drawing, project co ordination drawings and project registers.
- Maintaining and growing our Client’s high satisfaction rating of Cloncad
- Assist with ensuring apprentices receive appropriate training and guidance
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Electrical Trade Qualification.
- CIF Site Supervisor Safety Training/ MSIC or equivalent (Can be provided by Cloncad to successful candidates).
- Safe Pass.
- Manual Handling.
- First Aid.
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST DEMONSTRATE/ PREFERRED SKILLS
- Scaffold Erection and Certification.
- RECI QC Training.
- An ability to solve and close problem without delay.
- Ability to follow company processes.
- Ability to table progress process solutions to cater for changing environments.
- Ability to develop a team around them.
- Applications should also have an ability to be thorough and clinical in their role.
- Applicant will be presented with opportunity to progress into management rolls if ability and interest is demonstrated.