ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General Electrical Industrial, Commercial and Process Duties.
- Comply with Cloncad’s Quality, Safety and Environmental Systems.
- Ensure full understanding and compliance with Cloncad’s policies and procedures through day to day working.
- Ensuring a quality Installation is achieved at all times.
- Meeting deadlines and delivering a snag free installation.
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Junior Certificate or Equivalent
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST DEMONSTRATE/ PREFERRED SKILLS
- MEWP Training
- Abrasive Wheels Training
- Interest in Construction Services
- Ability to learn and develop
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Willingness to Travel
- Willingness to problem solve and prioritise
- A High Level of Accuracy and attention to detail
- Attending off site College Terms to fulfil the Trade requirements
- Mature Attitude and ability to represent themselves
- Applications should also have an ability to be thorough and clinical in their role.