Cloncad is recognised nationally as a leading provider of specialized electrical engineering and construction services and solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of electrical services.
Due to the high demand for electrical services at our company we are currently seeking a suitably experienced Contracts Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record working in the Electrical sector.
Minimum 5 years experience in Electrical Sectors.
- Ability to carry project through tendering, design, construction, commissioning and handover to client.
- Awareness of contract programmes and types.
- Procurement and commercial awareness to deliver projects on time and in budget.
- Organising all construction elements of the project to ensure smooth and efficiency delivery of the project.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage the project with practical site experience.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Client correspondence and effective communication.
- Build and maintain good working relationship with the Client, execution team and partners.
- Organising, co-coordinating and managing H&S requirement.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Experience of preparing final accounts and negotiation.
SALARY : DOE
Required licence or certification:
- Full Driving Licence Required
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 1 year
Electrical Sectors: 5 years