*Numerous electrician roles currently available.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General Electrical Industrial, Commercial and Process Duties.
- Reporting to a project supervisor.
- Comply with Cloncad’s Quality, Safety and Environmental Systems.
- Ensure full understanding and compliance with Cloncad’s policies and procedures through day to day working.
- Ensuring a quality Installation is achieved at all times.
- Problem solve when an obstacle arises.
- Read and interpret information from project construction drawing, project co ordination drawings and project registers.
- Provide Guidance for their trainee colleagues and apprentices.
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Scaffold Erection and Certification
- An ability to solve and close problem without delay.
- Ability to follow company processes.
- Ability to table progress process solutions to cater for changing environments.
- Applications should also have an ability to be thorough and clinical in their role.
- Applicant will be presented with opportunity to progress into management rolls if ability and interest is demonstrated.